Swedish Medical Center
Seattle, WA 98122 (View Map)
6:00 PM – Case Studies and task force updates
6:30 PM – Main presentation
About Our Meetings
- Attendees are encouraged to share interesting cases.
- They can also be cases where you feel you learned something important and feel the group might benefit from what you learned.
- The cases need to be identified at least 1 week before the meeting in order for the moderator to:
- Schedule appropriate time for discussion
- Ensure there aren’t too many or too few cases for the available time
- Ensure that necessary AV equipment is available for your presentation
- Identify specific discussants when appropriate